Phi Token is the loyalty token of the Promille project. If you are holding Pi-token (Pi is a TRC 10 token on the TRON Blockchain, providing a weekly dividend of 0,314% to it’s holders), you will be eligible to receive Phi loyalty tokens during the monthly airdrop over a period of 18 Months.
The first Phi token drop happened on August 2nd and the next will happen on September 2nd. The purpose of Phi is to reward early adopters of Pi-token by airdropping them this loyalty token, which will benefit from the growth of the Pi-token ecosystem.
So how does it work?
Every months 30% of the value growth (in $TRX) of the Pi reserve wallet is used to fund the loyalty token. This amount of TRX is used to mint new Phi tokens and the TRX is moved to the Phi reward wallet to invest in reward generating tokens.
The value of 1 minted Phi at the first airdrop was 1 TRX. In total 4760 Phi tokens were minted and proportionally distributed over holders of Pi tokens and 4760 TRX was moved to the rewards wallet. During the second airdrop the value of 1 minted Phi will be 1.025 TRX. This means more TRX per minted Phi will be send to the Phi rewards wallet. With every airdrop the value of minted Phi will increase with 0.025 TRX.
From the rewards received in the rewards wallet, 50% is paid out weekly as dividend to Phi token holders and 50% is reinvested in reward generating tokens.
This means we have two processes increasing the value of Phi by increasing the value of the rewards wallet:
1. Increasing value of minted Phi
2. Reinvesting 50% of the rewards into the rewards wallet.
With this we want to achieve an ever increasing value of Phi, with an ever increasing amount of weekly dividend paid to Phi holders.
The Dashboard consist of a lot of info.
The PHI Eco system shows what are the main pillars of Phi:
– Funded by reserve wallet growth
– Funded by 50% rewards reinvestment into the Phi
– It is paying weekly dividends to its holders
The Phi wallet of reward tokens shows the total amount of value in the rewards wallet (4,802 TRX as per Aug 12) and in which reward generating tokens or activities these 4,802 are used and in which proportion
General data of PHI Eco system shows the following key numbers:
– 4,760 Phi in circulation
– 22.49 $TRX paid in weekly dividends
– 1.009 Current value of 1 Phi (value of rewards wallet / Phi in circulation)
The block charts show the following info
– The amount of Phi airdropped per month (4,760 in August)
– The value of Phi and how it progresses on a weekly base
– The total of dividends paid out
– The weekly dividend paid per 1k Phi, which will show an increasing trend over time
The expectation for the next drop section is there for expectation management. It shows 4 circles which indicate the worst case situation for the next monthly drop of Phi. This will always improve as the month progresses.
– 2,248 $TRX this is 30% of the reserve wallet growth to date since the last drop, so this is the minimum amount of fresh $TRX to be injected into the Phi Eco system, but this will grow over time.
– 1.025 $TRX is the value of the one Phi minted for the next airdrop
– 2,369 $Phi is the minimum amount of Phi that will be dropped during the next monthly drop based on the amount of TRX (2,248) and the value of Phi (1.025) as the amount of TRX allocated for the drop will grow, also the amount of Phi to be dropped will grow.
– 685 $Pi is showing the minimum amount of Pi you need to hold to receive a Phi token. As the amount of Phi to be dropped will grow, the amount of Pi to be held will decrease as the month progresses.
Purpose of PHI
The purpose of Phi token is to award early holders of Pi token with a token which has an appreciating nature based on the success of the Pi token Eco system.